Nick’s latest post is unusual, but he does come up with unusual posts on and off. Otherwise he would not call his blog Nick Here And Now. His post led me to Speccy’s blog which too is an unusual one, which I intend visiting regularly.
He has not asked me to, but I think that it would be fun to answer those questions any way and here goes.
2. When did you last drink champagne?
1999. A friend’s wedding anniversary party.
3. Have you been dancing recently?
To my father’s tunes? Yes.
4. What’s the first track on the closest CD?
I don’t have a CD collection any more. It is all in my computer. I listen to whatever my mood takes me too.
5. If you could compete in the Olympics, in what event?
Falling flat on my face.
6. What is your favourite children’s book?
Ali Baba and Forty thieves.
7. How did you choose your blog title?
8. How long do you spend on blogging each week?
More than I should really be doing.
9. What was your biggest achievement?
I am one of those fortunate beings with no achievements to its credit.
10. Who are you inspired by?
11. Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
Very likely my son Ranjan who feeds about a zillion stray dogs in our neigbourhood.
Like Nick, I leave others to follow suit or not as they wish. I enjoyed the exercise.