Grannymar has an interesting post up in her blog where she has answered ten questions and has posed ten questions of her own for those inclined to participate in the round robin exercise.
Her Questions that I shall answer are as follows:
1. Your day so far, tell us about it in no more than ten words. Tea, breakfast, papers and crossword puzzles.
2. Who is your Hero? Simon Rajgopaul.
3. Describe yellow. Beautiful.
4. I’d walk a mile for ________. For good company.
5. Close your eyes, open a dictionary, and point to a word. Does your word mean anything special to you? Piquant. This exercise.
6. A song you can’t escape. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTj5Nc5MvfQ
7. In five years, will it matter? I doubt that I will be around to worry about whether it does or not.
8. On a Wednesday, what is your routine? Exactly the same as with all the other six days of the week.
9. For dinner tonight, what would you like to eat? Fruit.
10.Who was the last person you spoke to? Ramesh Thakur two minutes ago.
If any of my readers want to try their hand at answering ten questions, here they are.
1. Do you believe in / follow horoscopes?
2. If you do, will you credit all your good and ill fortunes to the stars?
3. What is your honest opinion about blogging?
4. What do you think will be the outcome of the Syrian standoff?
5. Do you think that there will be peace in the Middle East in your life time?
6. Will China ever overtake the USA as the world’s greatest power?
7. Will we ever see 100% gender equality?
8. Will we ever have WWIII?
9. Will print media completely disappear?
10. Will we ever see all our children playing outdoors again?