Nick in his blog nickhereandnow, has this very topical post on undesirables. I am in total agreement with him on the list of undesirables and just wish to add some more items to that list.
Since I live in India, I think that I should make my list relevant to India. Some of the undesirables may not be relevant elsewhere.
1. Automated telephone answering systems that ask you to push various numerals. I would like to talk to a person and not obey some machine’s commands.
2. Unsolicited promotional phone calls.
3. Door to door salespersons/charity fund raisers.
4. Spammers, both mail and blog.
5. At least in India, the yellow in our traffic signals. No one halts for it anyway.
7. Non stop sound of the horn on our roads.
8. Professional politicians. Need I say anything at all?
10. Billboards announcing political sycophancy.
It would be nice to see more bloggers with their list of undesirables.