Nickhereandnow had these ten questions with his answers up on his post which intrigued me enough to try and answer them for myself.
1. If there’s one chocolate left in the box, do you have to eat it, or can you leave it sitting there?
I will eat it and flatten the box to be added to the kabadiwallah pile.
2. What do you want to remember most of all, if you survive to be very old?
I hope that I don’t, but if I do, the many journeys that my late wife, my son and I took together.
3. Would you enjoy being a very rich and famous celebrity?
No. I am already a celebrity of sorts without being rich!
4. What piece of music do you personally find most emotionally moving?
Pandit Bhimsen Joshi‘s Bhajans.
5. How do you deal with depression, anxiety and bad times?
I rarely get depressed or anxious and if I do, I naturally snap out of it in a few moments. I have no bad or good times. I have times.
6. What do you love doing that bores everyone else stiff?
Solve crossword puzzles.
7. Did you ever encounter an inanimate object that seemed to have a will of its own?
My stationary exercycle.
8. What is your very favourite hotel or restaurant?
The Gownder Mess in Tirupur.
9. Do you think prisoners who have committed particularly vile crimes should be segregated in jail for their own safety?
10. What do you wish you had known when you were 18?
I wish I’d known more about Indian spiritual traditions.