I enjoyed reading Eclectica’s post on the same topic that I decided to answer the same questions here for a lark. I hope that my readers get as much enjoyment as I did at Eclectica’s post.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My afternoon mug of tea.
2. Pajamas or gown? Neither. Lungi and Kurta.
3. Worst physical pain you ever been in? Pre-replacement pain in my hip joints.
4. Favourite place you’ve ever been? Jamkhandi.
5. How late did you stay up last night? Ten pm.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? Himachal Pradesh.
7. Christmas or New Year? Neither. I am not into festivals.
8. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember.
9. What’s the last photo on your phone?
10. Two of your favorite movies? Spartacus and Guide.
11. What’s your favourite season? Monsoon.
12. Which famous person would you like to meet? Sean Connery.
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? My late wife.
14. Are you a good influence? I am told that I am.
15. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? I am not much of a pizza fan. Frankly, I don’t know.
16. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now? I don’t watch TV as a rule.
17. Three people who you think will play along? My friends SB, SS and KS.
18. First concert? Western Music – Duke Ellington in Chennai.
19. Favorite food? All kinds of sweets.
14 thoughts on “Questions.”
well what FUN! I always like this kind of questionnaire. it’s very insightful.
the last thing I ate was a delicious ice cold banana flavored popsicle.
I sleep in a soft flannel gown in the winter and skin in the summer.
my favorite season (since we no longer have a fall season) is Spring. lovely to have the windows open. especially if it rains. (even though it’s tornado time.)
the last time I really cried was last month over the sudden death of a little dog named Bob. a PON just like my Zeke… who was owned by a Scotsman living in France.
yes! I think pineapple is great on pizza! but my favorite food is strawberry shortcake. and I’ll stop now so I don’t overkill. I promised not to go over the box. and I just did! xo
Very interesting responses Tammy. Thank you for them.
Thanks for playing along! I share your love of sweets. I also love a nice kurta
I had fun playing along Kylie.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Orange mango drink
2. Pajamas or gown? Neither. shorts and tee shirt
3. Worst physical pain you ever been in? dentist drilled a nerve
4. Favourite place you’ve ever been? New Orleans
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11:30
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? Maui
7. Christmas or New Year? New Year
8. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember.
9. What’s the last photo on your phone? Yorkie named Mickey
10. Two of your favorite movies? Americanization of Emily, Grand Prix
11. What’s your favourite season? Fall
12. Which famous person would you like to meet? Bobby Orr
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? lynn
14. Are you a good influence? try to be
15. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? someone else’s
16. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now? NFL pre game
17. Three people who you think will play along? no idea
18. First concert? Western Music – Dave Clark 5 in San Carlos
19. Favorite food? BBQ
Wow! Thanks mate for participating and sharing some insights.
The last time I cried was at my mother’s funeral, which surprised me as we weren’t especially close and I very seldom cry.
Re famous people, I’d like to meet Greta Thunberg. She’s an amazingly determined person who started off by playing truant from school and is now one of the most famous and inspiring people on the planet.
Interesting comments on both questions. Thank you.
Questionnaires like the above make me feel ambivalent. On one hand, yes, it’s fun (reading other people’s answers); on the other, I doubt that anyone is interested (including myself) in my specifics. But then I hate playing “Charades” at parties too. You know the ones where you act out. I once played “party pooper” and no one guessed it. They thought me a poor imitation of Greta Garbo. HA!
Still, in the spirit and not to let you down, I had a good look at those questions. Truth be told, other than the factual, most of them I wouldn’t be able to answer. All I know is that Sean Connery would definitely not be my choice of celebrity. He was an ace Bond but I don’t like the stingy (in real life).
Number 9 is easy as I don’t have a smart phone though am being worn down by people expecting me to have one. The day my bank doesn’t remind me (per email) that they still haven’t got my mobile number will be the day I cracked.
On a joyful note: My first concert was Beethoven’s Ninth. Hamburg/Germany. I was about ten. Friends of my parents took me. She was an opera singer, her husband a conductor (no, no name dropping from me).
As to “crying”. My dear Ramana, if you can’t remember the last time you cried (and I don’t believe you) then either the occasion didn’t warrant crying or you aren’t doing something right.
Ursula, I cry at the drop of a hat. I doubt very much that a day goes by without my crying about something or the other, mostly in joy, being overwhelmed with some act of courtesy or kindness or just a nudge from one of our dogs. To remember when I “cried” in the context of this questionnaire was difficult.
there are some duisses on that list…some of which I probably have done, but not necessarily right now or even in the last year…
regarding pizza and pineapple, lots of very strange additions in our current climate including lashing of a BBQ sauce which taste just awful…
Catherine de Seton recently posted..And now more happening…
I have never had a pizza with pineapple on it and so really cannot offer a realistic opinion.
Not caring for your hero Sean Connery much:
“Sean Connery’s first wife, Diane Cilento, has alleged he verbally and physically abused her while they were married. But, in an interview with Barbara Walters, the former James Bond said he doesn’t think slapping a woman every now and then is a big deal.”
Thank you. First time that I have heard this about him.
Comments are closed.