I enjoyed reading Eclectica’s post on the same topic that I decided to answer the same questions here for a lark. I hope that my readers get as much enjoyment as I did at Eclectica’s post.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My afternoon mug of tea.
2. Pajamas or gown? Neither. Lungi and Kurta.
3. Worst physical pain you ever been in? Pre-replacement pain in my hip joints.
4. Favourite place you’ve ever been? Jamkhandi.
5. How late did you stay up last night? Ten pm.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? Himachal Pradesh.
7. Christmas or New Year? Neither. I am not into festivals.
8. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember.
9. What’s the last photo on your phone?
10. Two of your favorite movies? Spartacus and Guide.
11. What’s your favourite season? Monsoon.
12. Which famous person would you like to meet? Sean Connery.
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? My late wife.
14. Are you a good influence? I am told that I am.
15. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? I am not much of a pizza fan. Frankly, I don’t know.
16. You have the remote, what show would you be watching right now? I don’t watch TV as a rule.
17. Three people who you think will play along? My friends SB, SS and KS.
18. First concert? Western Music – Duke Ellington in Chennai.
19. Favorite food? All kinds of sweets.